The Aragon Live Kodi addon is a source for live TV from around the world. The addon features hundreds of world IPTV channels and content and is worth checking out today. Read all of the details in our guide.
If you are looking for world live IPTV TV channels pulled from public sources on the internet, then check out the Aragon Live Kodi addon today. Brought to you by the Blamo Repository, Aragon Live should fill a nice gap for those looking at more live channels in Kodi.
Currently, Aragon Live is pulling streams from two separate links on the internet. There is a ton of working live content to check out. Unconfirmed, but it appears that some of the old Made in Canada streams have reappeared within the LiveNetTV area of the addon!
After you install the Aragon Live Kodi addon, you’ll see the main menus laid out as follows:
- Aragon Live
- UK & USA
- Aragon LiveNetTV
- South Indian
Note: Aragon Live, like all Kodi addons, host no content of their own. They are simply a search engine into the public internet. Use the addon at your discretion.
If you are from any of the areas above or are interested in any of the niches above, check out the installation guide for the Aragon Live Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install Aragon Live Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Aragon Live > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Aragon Live Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the Aragon Live Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
Aragon Live Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
Aragon Live Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
Aragon Live Kodi Missing From Repository
If you do not see Aragon Live inside of the Blamo Repository, it means that you have the wrong version of the repo installed. Uninstalled the Blamo Repository and follow the entire installation guide above to install the repo from scratch. After a fresh install, you should now see the addon.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.