The At the Flix Kodi addon by Maverick is a source for movies any way you want them. It combines all of the options provided by other addons to make sure that you have your way of watching content in Kodi. Read this post for more information.
The At the Flix Kodi addon brings all fo the latest movies and content to Kodi. The same movies are displayed in multiple ways to satisfy everyone’s favourite method for watching movies.
Never noticed the different ways movies are presented in Kodi before? let us give you a rundown:
Kodi Movie Display Methods
- Choose your own source – This method goes out to the public internet, returning as many links as it can find for the movie you’ve selected. You get to choose which source you want to play, giving you control over the quality and file host used.
- Direct links – This method removes the choice of selection from your work, automatically loading the movie when you click on it. There are less button clicks to get going, but you run the risk of incorrect or subpar links.
- 4K UHD only – Somewhat unstable due to bandwidth restrictions, 4K UHD options are only for those looking for the highest possible quality – and who have the internet speed to handle them.
- Openload Movies – Openload is the most reliable free file host on the internet today. They keep their high quality by forcing you to “pair” your links in Kodi. The process involves visiting the Openload website and pairing the link on your home network, which lets you view Openload links for up to 4 hours. Click here for more information.
Different users prefer a different method, but the At the Flix Kodi addon presents them all for you!
After installing At the Flix, you’ll see the following main menu options:
- New Releases (choose your own source)
- New Releases Direct Link
- 4K UHD
- British Cinema
- Action and Adventure
- Sci-Fi – Fantasy – Horror
- Mob and Thriller
- Comedy and Romance
- James Bond Collection
- Pair Online Here
- Clear the Cache
The At the Flix Kodi addon can been found in the Maverick Repo, home to Maverick TV and others.
Install Guide for At the Flix Kodi Addon
If you are interested in finding out more about the At the Flix Kodi addon, feel free to follow the developer on Twitter for more information and addon support.
The install guide for this addon is not found on this website. As you may have heard, telecom companies have been abusing their power by claiming that addon developers have been infringing content, despite the fact that Kodi addons are open source python code that simply search the public internet and host no content at all.
While we believe Kodi developers are innocent, we are not posting step-by-step download guides right now. We think this is best for the longevity of KodiTips.com in case these same companies want to come and claim we are hosting or supporting something in a legal grey area.