The Boom Kids Kodi addon has a bunch of great kids content suitable for the younger Kodi audience. If you are interested in finding out more, check out our full detailed guide for more information.
The Boom Kids Kodi addon focuses on a special niche of content: kids and early learning. The addon contains a bunch of content not found inside of the multi-source addons that rule the Kodi community.
Boom Kids has recently been taken over by Subzero and has been added into the Subzero repository.
After installing Boom Kids, you’ll see the following breakdown from within the main menu:
- Early Learning
- TV Shows
The original Boom Kids Kodi addon was created and maintained to support The National Autistic Society. The addon creator, @Boom4Lee, has a daughter who is on the Autistic Spectrum. The society offers help, advice, and support to his and other similar families that have to face the ups and downs that come with the many forms of ASD that exist.
Check out the installation guide for the Boom Kids Kodi below:
How to Install Boom Kids Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://subzero.srve.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like boom and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > boom > repository.subzero-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Subzero Repository > Video Add-ons > Boom Kids > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.