Fix Covenant today by following our guide on how to solve your problems, get answers, and return more streams in Kodi.
The Covenant Kodi addon is a powerful tool that searches the public internet for media files that are freely available. Sometimes, isolated users may find that everything is broken and media that would normally be unavailable is not present. Instead of complaining and being apart of the problem, fix Covenant and be apart of the solution at the same time!
Users don’t realize that Covenant has an official forum on Github that is meant to be used to bug submissions. By submitting your case to the Covenant development team, you may save and help out a lot of people.
How to Fix Covenant
- First, enable debugging on Kodi. From the main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > SYSTEM > Logging (make sure your Settings level is Standard or Expert if you don’t see this) > Turn on the “Enable Debug Logging” option.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install From Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Select Program Add-ons > Kodi Log Uploader > Install and wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Restart Kodi
- Launch Covenant and go through the process of launching a specific title that was previously not working.
- When you are done, launch Kodi Log Uploader from your Program add-ons folder.
- Wait a moment and the Kodi Log Updater program will automatically upload your log to the internet. It will give you an ubuntu.com address you can copy down.
- Visit the Covenant Github Issues Page.
- Click on the green New Issue button.
- Give your issue a description title and in the comment section, explain what you were trying to do and provide as much information as possible such as OS, Kodi version, build, etc. Make sure to paste the log file address you copied above. When you are done, click on Submit New Issue.
And that’s it! Covenant developers will be able to read through your log file, diagnose your issues, and provide feedback on how to fix Covenant for not just you, but everyone else who visits the issues page!
Be apart of the solution and post your log using the instructions above if you feel that Covenant is not working and should be.
Here are some other common problems and solutions that may help you get answers before taking the steps above:
- Lots of streaming websites are blocked in the UK and users from that area will always see less selection unless using a VPN. Click here for more information.
- Some file hosts, such a Gvideo, are more volatile than others and have the tendency for links to go down. This is not the fault of Covenant and there is no fix.
- Older and more obscure content is probably not available on the public internet, so expect to see more “No Stream Available” errors.