The brand new Nvidia Shield TV 2 Kodi box has been announced, refreshing the top Android box with new specs. Get the details on the Nvidia Shield TV 2 and buy it today.
November 9th: The Nvidia Shield is now available for $179 for its lowest price ever! If you want the Shield as a purely Android TV streaming box and are not interested in playing any games on the device, you get the box + remote for $179. Click here to check it out on Amazon.
The Shield TV was the highest spec’d Android Kodi box on the market when it was released in 2015 and now the brand new Nvidia Shield TV 2 Kodi box brings updated features and support.
Just announced by Nvidia at the Consumer Electronics Show, here are the details on the new box:
Nvidia Shield TV 2 Kodi Box Features
- Watch movies and TV in killer 4K HDR view.
- Explore thousands of streaming apps like Kodi, Netflix, Youtube, HBO, Showtime, Sling TV, Playstation Vue, Pandora, Spotify, and more.
- Google Assistant voice command support – Just say what you want and let the Shield TV find it.
- Redesigned Shield TV controller with voice search, rumble feedback, private listening, and new form factor
- With GeForce NOW, play exclusive Android Games or stream games from your PC to the Shield TV
Nvidia Shield TV 2 Kodi Box Specs
- SoC: Tegra X1
- CPU: 2.0 GHz 4 ARM Cortex-A57 and 4 ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit cores
- GPU: 1000 MHz Maxwell (core configuration: 256:16:16)
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB SSD, or 500 GB HDD(pro version)
- External Storage: micro SD slot
- Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI 2.0 port
- micro USB 2.0 port
- USB 3.0 ports x2: for mouse, keyboard and external hard drives
- IR Receiver: for TV remote
- 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi, compatible with 802.11g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1/BLE: for headsets, other game controllers, etc.
Interested in buying the new Nvidia Shield TV 2 and putting the most advanced Android Kodi box into your house?
Buy the Nvidia Shield TV 2 Kodi Box
After you buy the new NVidia Shield TV 2 Kodi box, make sure to check out Koditips.com for guides and information on how to install all of your favourite Kodi add-ons.