The Polaris Kodi addon is a new playlist addon filled with tons of popular and more unique content not found in other places. Read on below!
October 23rd: The Polaris Kodi addon has been updated to v1.1 with some additional goodies to check out.
The Polaris Kodi addon is another gem from the gracie242 repo, which has done a great job of pushing interesting content not regurgitated from other Kodi addons in the community.
Polaris is a random collection of playlists, each worth checking out for various reasons. After you install the addon, just take a look at all of the sections included:
- Special Requests – Fashion trends, science experiments, DIY room decor
- Space and Exploration – Space documentaries, news, hype, and reviews
- Home Shows – Home design, renovation, flipping, and moving shows
- Business Ideas – Self improvement and how to think like an entrepreneur
- Money Saving and Life Hacks – Hacks to save time and money with crafting, cord-cutting, money saving, and more.
- Worship and Inspiration – Church shows, inspiration and faith
- Day Time and Late Night TV – Late night TV shows (Jill Fallon, Seth Myers, etc)
- Marvel and DC – Comics, movie trailers, DC & Marvel history information, tons more.
- Sports Frenzy – Sports news, reviews, highlights, and replays
- Fishing and Surfing Hawaii – Hawaiian based water shows
- Hawaiian Karaoke – Sing along to popular Hawaiian music.
- Car-e-oke Carpool – Carpool Karaoke episodes
- Music Express – Music songs and playlists
- Class Attacks and Decks – Clash mobile game tips, hacks, tricks, and information
- Cartoons and Anime – Full cartoon and anime episodes
If you are interested in any of the content above found in the Polaris Kodi addon, check out our install guide below!
NOTE: Polaris pulls content from legal and verified sources on the public internet. The actual Kodi addon stores no media.
How to Install Polaris Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “gracie242”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “gracie242” > repository.gracie242.zip and wait for the Repository enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > “gracie242 Repository” > Polaris > Install and wait for the Add-on enabled notification