Team Judgement has released The Unjudged Kodi addon, their kick at an all-in-one source for movies, TV, sports, fitness, documentaries, anime, music, and more. Read all of the details below
The Unjudged Kodi addon is another team’s version of an all-in-one Kodi addon. It has all main sections included and plenty of content to spend time looking through.
After installing the addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Logins – Access to Universal Scrapers and ResolveURL settings
- Clear Cache
- Addon Settings
As you can see, there is plenty of content worth checking out. Unconfirmed, but it appears that some of the content from the Verdict addon has made its way into this addon.
The addon is built using the Jen template.
NOTE: For those people who have followed the Judgement Repo, it is now no longer installable from their repo zip address. The Unjudged is located in the Illuminati Repo.
Per the disclaimer within the addon:
This is a non-profit resource, organized solely for educational purposes which is protected under the Fair-Use doctrine of the Copyright Act, specifically section 107, which does promote freedom of expression, by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works.
Check out the installation guide for The Unjudged Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install The Unjudged Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.theunjudged.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .judged and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .judged > Illuminati Repo (x.x.x).zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Illuminati > Video Add-ons > The Unjudged > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.