The URLResolver Kodi add-on works in the background to improve your Kodi experience on almost every popular Kodi add-on. What does the latest Kodi URLResolver update bring to the table? Read on to find out!
November 8th Update: The URLResolver Kodi dependency has been updated, which fixes various resolvers that most Kodi add-ons (e.g. Covenant) use to pull in streaming links. Thank @jsergio123 on Twitter for his work. The changes in the latest version (4.0.009) are as followers:
- Pairing added for flashx.tv
- Vidstore and ocloud resolvers added
- 6 resolvers fixed/updated, including flashx, speedvid, oload, mcloud, vidtodo, and gvideo.
The URLResolver Kodi add-on works in the background of Kodi (called a dependency) to decode file hosts in order to play the root movie or TV video stream. If you are new to Kodi, you probably notice that a lot of add-ons use the same filehosts – Gvideo, clicknupload, zshare, dizilab are some of the popular ones. The URLResolver Kodi add-on knows how to navigate through these hosts, clicking through captcha’s and virtually retrieving the streaming file which you see in Kodi.
URLResolver is automatically installed with any add-on that uses it, so you probably have the latest Kodi URLResolver update on your box without event knowing it.
URLResolver Kodi newest changes:
- Every resolver has been reviewed and fixed, as needed
- Every defunct resolver has been removed
- new resolvers have been added
- Simply-Debrid is now supported
- Google’s ReCaptcha Version 2 is now supported (“I’m not a robot” checkboxes)
- New method of simplifying ReCaptcha has been added
- FilePup’s resolver has been updated to a hoster supported method (meaning less frequent breakage)
- Simplification across the board to make adding resolvers easier
You probably already have the latest Kodi URLResolver update already, so you can go and enjoy the changes jsergio has made!
You can view URLResolver settings and set things like priority and premium accounts up by navigating to SYSTEM > Add-ons > SYSTEM > Dependencies > URLResolver > Configure.