The Xtreme Wilderness Kodi addon is a great addon for outdoor enthusiasts, featuring nature and outback shows, tips, and content to keep you occupied.
The Xtreme Wilderness Kodi addon by the Gracie242 / Looking Glass team is a nice source for those who love the outdoors: Nature, outback, and survival take center stage in this addon. Featuring TV shows, tips and tricks, candid video, documentaries, and more, check this one out today.
Xtreme Wilderness Kodi Addon Categories
After installing the addon, you’ll see the following categories and playlists accessible from the main menu:
- Xtreme Wilderness
- Xtreme Outback
- Xtreme Nature
- Xtreme Survival
- Wild Amazon
- Wild Asia
- Arctic Adventure
- Wild Africa
- From The Deep
- White Water
- Xtreme Outdoors
The addon focuses on the animals, climate, nature, and other nuancies of each different area in the world. There is lots of content from National Geographic and Discovery Channel included in the addon.
Xtreme Wilderness can be found in the Gracie242 Repository.
If you’d like to install the addon, check out our install guide below.
NOTE: All media found in the addon can be found from free and legal sources.
How to Install Xtreme Wilderness Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “gracie242”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “gracie242” > repository.gracie242.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Gracie242 > Videos Add-ons > Xtreme Wilderness > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification